The XL PT3 was designed specifically to meet the required specifications to complete the Microsoft Windows HLK certification program on a 55″ Surface Hub and other large interactive touch displays.
A few highlights
- Highly flexible/customizable system to meet a wide variety of large interactive display test needs.
- Used by top tier OEM’s in the display industry.
- Designed and manufactured by Tactile Automation in the USA and supported by Tactile globally.
What’s unique? It’s ability to provide various types of input accurately on large interactive display devices up to 55″.
- Manually operated
- Drop down feet so fixture can be rolled into place then stabilized on concrete floor
- Rigid and heavy base for stability
- Air pressure counterbalance for Y-Axis
- Swipe axis is counterbalanced as needed for comfortable operation
- Lockable XYZRz axes
Writing with a Pen on a 55″ Surface Hub
XL PT3 Specifications
|X Axis adjustment (for vertical swipe locating)||60 in||1524 mm|
|Y Axis adjustment (for horizontal swipe locating)||29 in||736.6 mm|
|Z Axis adjustment (finger to DUT locating)||1.22 in||30.98 mm|
|Rz rotation||360 deg (infinite)||360 deg (infinite)|
|Swipe Axis Travel||57.5 in||1460.5 mm|
|Swipe Axis Rotation||315 deg||315 deg|
|Height||109 in||2768.6 mm|
|Width||78 in||1981.2 mm|
|Depth||41 in||1041.4 mm|
|Weight||475 lbs||215 Kg|
- Straight Line Linearity
- Stationary Jitter (single/multiple contacts)
- Tapping Response (multiple contacts, 360°rotation)
- Hand Writing/Drawing with Pen or Touch
- Report Rate
- Swiping Response (multiple contacts, 360°rotation)
- Input Resolution
- Key Life Test
- Hover Height Accuracy
The XL PT3 is capable of, but not limited to, assisting in the measurement of the above listed properties of touch and pen input devices from component to device level. Additional accessories may be necessary.
- Single/Multi Finger Tap
- Single/Multi Finger Swipe
- Pinch to Zoom
- Palm Rejection
- Design Verification
- SW & HW Regression
- Projected Capacitive
- SAW (Surface Acoustic Wave)