- A few highlights
- The force calibration tester is a dedicated system for calibrating/testing force/pressure input on touchscreens, touch panels, and keypads devices from development through production.
- Used by top tier OEM’s in the display industry.
- Designed and manufactured by Tactile Automation in the USA and supported by Tactile globally.
- Key Features
- Programmable force, position and velocity control
- Outside dimensions allow for transport in checked airline luggage.
- Breadboard table to allow for mounting of your device and accessory test equipment.
Testing force/pressure input
Force Fixture Specifications
|X Axis||15.748 in||400 mm|
|Y Axis||11.811 in||300 mm|
|XY Axis Velocity||590 in/min *High speed option available||250 mm/s *High speed option available|
|Force/(Z) Axis||.787 in + .984 in manual adjustment||20 mm + 25 mm manual adjustment|
|Force Application Range||0g – 612g *High force option available|
|Force Sensor Measurement Range||0g – 1020g|
|Force Accuracy||less than +/- 1g *Higher force accuracy options available|
|Force (Z) Axis Velocity||125mm/sec Max *High speed option available|
|Force Control Modes||Closed loop force, Closed loop position|
|Length||29.055 in||738 mm|
|Width||18.700 in||475 mm|
|Depth||13.700 in||348 mm|
|Weight (fixture)||35.2 lbs||16 Kg|
|Weight (controller)||8.8 lbs||4 Kg|
|Control||Serial: USB or Ethernet for Force (Z), RS232C for XY|
- Characterize and calibrate force input on keypad, touchpad and touchscreen devices.