The PT3 Tool Actuator coupled with a 7mm fingertip is the standard actuator configuration used with the PT3 Test Tool for actuating the touchscreen and touchpad during the Microsoft Windows HLK testing certification routines. The brass PT3 actuator capsule magnetically couples to the PT3 cross rail bracket and has a spring loaded finger to provide the necessary input to complete the touchscreen and touchpad tests requiring the PT3. More about the Microsoft Windows HLK hardware requirements.
- Fingertip not included with purchase. Purchase fingertips here: Brass Fingertip
- Refer to the downloadable data sheet for more PT3 Tool information.
- In Stock items will ship within 2 U.S. business days.
- Standard lead time is 1-2 weeks for out of stock items.
- If your order is urgent contact sales to discuss options.
There are no reviews yet.