The PT3 Large provides precision and repeatability to a wide range of functionality tests required in touch recognition technology design, manufacturing, and Microsoft Windows HLK certification. Typical tests provided by PT3 include multiple actuators in linear motion, multiple actuators in rotational motion, tap, converging and diverging “Pinch” motion and multiple static actuators.
Click here to view test equipment that is required to complete the Pen-related tests in the Windows Hardware Lab Kit (HLK).
Click here to view test equipment that is required to complete the Touch-related tests in the Windows Hardware Lab Kit (HLK)
Click here to view test equipment that is required to complete the Touchscreen-related tests in the Windows Hardware Lab Kit (HLK)
- Physical Size: 96 cm x 100 cm x 100 cm
- Weight of Tool: 70.3 Kg
- Maximum DUT size: 700 mm x 700 mm x 350 mm*
- Approximate shipping crate size: 111.76 cm x 106.68 cm x 114.3 cm
- Approximate shipping crate weight: 111 Kg
* Maximum DUT thickness is dependent on which Actuator Attachment is installed. Measurements given are with Single Actuator Attachment, part number TR10535-001, installed.
This tool is subject to a End User License Agreement (EULA). The product manufacturer, Tactile Automation, requires a signed EULA before tool can ship.
To perform Windows 8 HCK tests, additional software is required. This software is only supplied by Microsoft. No software support will be provided by Tactile Automation, Inc. You can find Microsoft Windows HCK Software here.
There are no reviews yet.